What We Offer
Inspired by innovative architectural demands, Nathan Allan develops and manufactures unique and exclusive, kiln formed, cast glass products. Our unique glass is truly a “Door Opening” product. We are efficient, innovative, creative and well known. This year, in 2017, we are celebrating our 31st anniversary.
Current owner/clients include Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Tiffany’s, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Shangri-La. Current designer clients include most, if not all well-known designers in every major city.
Our commission structure is rewarding and competitive. We honor territorial rights. We provide our agents with vivid marketing materials and spectacular presentation samples. Our image is professional, visible, with extensive marketing in print, digital, and multiple social media platforms. We participate in industry trade shows each year, and provide architectural leads each month. We have some great Career Opportunities available.
Each successful Nathan Allan representative will:
- Develop relationships with designers and architects, presenting and marketing our Decorative Glass products
- Display Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Possess strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills
- Be highly organized with excellent time management ability
- Be efficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Digital Marketing); and other applications as required
- Be a results oriented with a proven track record of sales success
- Have an experienced, successful, track record as a multi-line A&D representative
We encourage you to submit your cover letter/resume in a pdf. or doc. file, using the form below. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Be ready to join a fast growing, successful, and popular, Art Glass design company, with a reputation in creating the most unique and in demand decorative glass products in our A&D industry. You can contact us directly to learn more.
Interested in keeping up with Career Opportunities we might have available? Check out our FaceBook Page.